At KIPP Massachusetts we are always looking for great teachers, support staff, and leaders! To see any of our open positions and/or apply, visit our online job board.
At KIPP, we believe that an excellent staff member does the following:
- Believes that all of us can and will learn and creates a positive learning environment with high expectations for all students and staff throughout the school;
- Thrives as part of a team-oriented, mission-driven school culture;
- Exudes joy and a love of learning every single day;
- Demonstrates a growth mindset and a desire to continually improve through feedback, coaching, and professional development;
- Constantly assesses progress, communicates results clearly, and uses student achievement data to inform decisions and set ambitious goals;
- Has a strong work ethic and commits to doing whatever it takes.
We also have our teaching fellows program!
Teaching Fellows are aspiring teachers who are committed to learning the craft of teaching through professional development, coaching, and hands-on practice in KIPP Massachusetts Schools. KIPP Massachusetts Teaching Fellows spend each day teaching and learning alongside an experienced Lead Teacher, with the goal of becoming a KIPP Massachusetts Lead Teacher in the next 1-2 years. Teaching Fellows are placed in our Elementary classrooms in Boston and Lynn.