KIPP MA opened schools remotely on September 8th, 2020. The following guiding principles are core to our reopening process for a safe and strong start for KIPPSters.
- Prioritize student and staff safety above everything else
- Ensure students have a robust, healing centered learning experience whether they are learning on campus or on Canvas
- Lead to a predictable and consistent experience for families and staff so people can plan their lives
- Be adaptable and nimble so that we can change as the virus changes
- Consider equity and the historical experiences of Black, Indigenous People of Color (BIPOC); consider the data on the ground, and honor the creativity and resilience of our communities