- Leader: Chelsie Hinckley, Persistence Pathways Manager
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What Is Persistence Pathways?
Persistence supports students to and through their best fit post-secondary pathway.
We walk side-by-side with KIPPsters to explore their interests, skills, and priorities in order to navigate and identify their passion, purpose, and plan. We coach students toward choice-filled lives and fulfilling careers with upward mobility and financial freedom.
Who Do We Serve?
Currently, our Persistence team supports students beginning in their senior year of high school and continues that support for 2-year and 4-year college and university attending students through the first two years of their program. They focus on development of a passion, purpose, and plan, three key components essential to persisting to and through their best fit program.
What Services Do We
With Lynn & Boston alumni, we:
- Plan for their future
- Build relationships
- Support Families
- Hold Events & Workshops
- Provide Funding
See our Persistence Menu of Services for our robust breakdown of how we do what we do!
- Emphasis on the development of Passion, Purpose, Plan
- Financial literacy workshops
- One-on-one advising support
- Summer melt support
- Individualized Advising
- Parent meetings
- Celebration of accomplishments
- Senior Dinner
- Book Award
- KTCC Senior Award
- Strong Transitions
- Emphasis on belonging, development of self and community
- Individualized advising & coaching
- Financial & academic advising
- Socio/emotional wellness
- First Friday
- Workshops on vital skills/knowledge
- Financial literacy
- Financial support
- Emergency funds
Questions? email KIPPForward_Info@kippma.org
Sign up to receive our e-newsletter and get updates on KIPP MA growth, career opportunities and student accomplishments.